Organizing Committee of the international conference “Geology, resources and prospects for oil and gas development within Pre-Caspian depression and adjacent
Conference will be held at
· Geological structure and geodynamic evolution of the region.
· Regularities of oil and gas deposits’ accumulation and spatial distribution.
· Estimation of oil and gas resources.
· Prospects and queue of oil and gas deposits’ development.
· Up-to-date technologies and technical tools for search, prospecting and exploitation of oil and gas deposits under the conditions of Pre-Caspian depression and adjacent
· Economical, juridical and ecological aspects of oil and gas development in the region.
Registration fees: not required
Official language of the conference: Russian and English
Deadline and submittal Instructions:
Abstracts may be submitted for oral or poster presentation and are due by March 24, 2007.
You should also fill in the application form (see the attachment).
Abstracts are limited to two pages A4 (Times New Roman, 12 point, line-spacing metric 1.5, fields: from the left –
Figures should be fixed into the abstracts and also send in format in which they were done. Tables are also inserted into the text.
All the materials may be submitted in the following media: e-mail, CD, diskette or in printed form. We encourage you to submit them by E-mail.
More detailed Information on the conference’ work will be send to the persons concerned by E-mail until the 1st of May, 2007.
The Application form is enclosed below.
Information on the conference is also available at web:
Hope to see you at our conference,