International scientific and technical conference
«oil and gas of Arctic ZONE»
· Geological structure and geodynamic evolution of
· Oil and gas basins of
· Regularity of oil and gas formation and accumulation within Arctic Zone (evolution, oil-and-gas-source rocks, reservoir quality, etc.)
· Revealed and potential resource assessment of oil and gas within Arctic seas and surrounding territories of the North;
· Gas hydrate problem: conditions of the formation, spatial location and technologies of deposits development;
· Perspective directions for new zones of oil and gas accumulation search within Arctic Zone;
· Progressive technologies and technique of the search, prospecting, development and transportation of oil and gas in Arctic conditions;
· Geoecological, economic and lawful aspects of oil and gas resource development within Arctic Zone;
· Problems of the aboriginal population in the connection of oil and gas resource development within Arctic Zone.
Language of the conference:
English and Russian. There will be organized simultaneous translation.
Information for Presenters:
Abstracts may be submitted for oral or poster presentation and are due by April, 15, 2006. They may be submitted in the following media: e-mail, CD, diskette or in printed form. You should also fill in the application form. We encourage you to submit all the materials by E-mail. You may submit materials in English or in Russian.
Abstracts are limited to two pages A4 (Times New Roman, 14 point, line-spacing metric 1, fields: from the left –
The Application form is enclosed below.
More detailed information on the conference will be send not later than the 1st of May, 2006.
Dr. Victor P. Gavrilov
Ph. D. Elena A. Leonova
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions and more detail information.
Name (last name first):
Necessity in hotel:
(underline what You need)
Office equipment that You need for Your report
«___» ____________ 2006 г.
Your signature _______________